The General Data Protection Regulations 2016 Privacy Notice
If you provide us with any personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number and email contact details, while using this website we may use it to provide you with any information or services you have requested.
We may also use it for any other purpose for which you give your consent. For example we may send you additional information about the firm or its services, if you have consented to us doing so.
This website can retain the personal information which you provide in an operating file but it has been set up so as not to do so after May 2018.
This website contains
- A privacy notice under Data Protection law for our former clients
- Forms which can be used by existing and former clients in order to exercise rights arising under Data Protection law
This website has an analytical software function which enables us to identify
- how users arrived at our site ( source of referral) and
- the broad geographical country or region in which the user may be located and
- what search terms were used and
- by what search engine
- how long users spent upon our site before leaving it
- what pages were accessed
but we cannot identify individual users and we will not seek to do so.
Restriction of Liability
No liability is accepted for the use of this website and the information contained within it. Users use this site at their own risk.
No liability is accepted for negligent misstatement or for economic or other loss alleged to derive therefrom
Improper use of the “Contact Us” Forms
Persons who use the contact forms on this website, other than
- our existing clients or
- our former clients, or
- for the purposes of contacting us in connection with the provision of legal services
may be asked to pay a mis-usage fee of £100.