Personal Injury Solicitors Stoke-on-Trent
Personal Injury Solicitors in Stoke-on-Trent
Here at Salmons Solicitors, we understand that when you have been involved in a matter of personal injury, the last thing you want is stress over how to approach the legalities concerned. The emotional turmoil you may be experiencing can easily take over, but it is important that you take action as soon as possible after the incident in order to get the best result for you. This is why our skilled personal injury solicitors work hard to ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible for you and everyone involved. Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like some advice on a personal injury case, our experienced solicitors are more than happy to help.
For specialists in personal injury that you can trust - come to Salmons Solicitors. We were one of the first firms in the Stoke-on-Trent area to be granted a legal aid franchise for personal injury work, way back in 1994. We have also offered a 'no win, no fee' scheme since 1995; once again being one of the first in our area. You can trust in our decades of experience to know you're working with some of the best personal injury solicitors in Stoke-on-Trent.
One thing you don't need during a personal injury claim is a Claims Manager. Cut out a frivolous layer of administration and cost by dealing with trustworthy personal injury solicitors directly. We are members of the Law Society's Accident Line Service - a ranking that is only available to highly experienced personal injury solicitors. All this culminates to emblemise our honesty and expertise within the field of personal injury law.
We strive constantly to create the ideal benefits for our clients and there are a number of benefits to working with Salmons Solicitors for your personal injury claim:
- Our successful track record has a high rate of winning claims.
- We avoid distasteful business practices - no 'cold calling', no 'claims managers', no 'panel solicitors' - just honest, professional solicitors.
- We can advise you on your possible funding methods.
- No requirements to purchase insurance or sign anything before seeing a solicitor.
- In necessary cases, we can offer visits from our personal injury solicitors.
- Using us means you have access to the only Law Society approved insurance product (only available to Accident Line solicitors) to underwrite the other side's costs if a no win no fee claim fails.
- Using our website you can start your personal injury claim right away!
Contact Our Personal Injury Solicitors In Stoke-on-Trent Today
To read more about personal injury solicitors and all of our services, check the rest of our website. We have a dedicated team of staff who are always happy to help with any issues or inquiries you might have. For any questions, queries, or quotes - get in touch!