If you have decided that divorce is the only option, you should consult a solicitor or Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives ( FILEX)   who is a member either of the Accreditation scheme of Resolution  or the Law Society’s  Family Law Panel or Advanced Family Panel.

You can speak to one of our experienced family team by e-mailing us through our contact details.