Personal Injury Solicitors
We have always had a strong presence in personal injury law in the North Staffordshire area and we are now taking cases from Shropshire, from Cheshire and from Derbyshire as our reputation spreads across the North Midlands.
All our cases are handled personally by our specialist solicitor Stephen Brookes who is an Assessor of the Law Society's Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme and he has been a panel member of the scheme since 1996. An Assessor is responsible for vetting the applications of other solicitors who wish to gain access to, or renew, their panel accreditation status.
We were one of the first firms in the geographical area to be granted a legal aid franchise for personal injury work in 1994. A franchise amounted to a badge of excellence and we have adhered to those high standards since then, even though legal aid is really no longer available for almost all personal injury claims.
We have offered no win no fee since 1995 and were one of the first firms of solicitors in this geographical area to do so.
You do NOT NEED A CLAIMS MANAGER to run a personal injury claim so why bother with one? Cut out a layer of administration and unnecessary cost and instruct us as solicitors directly.
We are members of the Law Society's Accident Line Service ( http://www.accidentlinedirect.co.uk), available only to highly experienced personal injury solicitors, and using us to handle your personal injury claim has these benefits :-
- We are a member of the Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme ( or Personal Injury Panel ) of the Law Society
- We have a successful track record in winning claims
- We do not engage in distasteful practices such as ambulance chasing, or "cold-calling" for business; a successful specialist legal practice does not need to accost you in the street or call at your home to pressurise you into signing up with an unexperienced and unregulated "claims manager"
- We advise about all possible funding methods;
- There is no requirement to purchase insurance or sign up to anything before seeing a solicitor
- Advice is provided directly by a consultant-level solicitor - not by middlemen putting you in contact with their "panel solicitors"
- We can offer home visits in appropriate cases
- We offer information about prospects of success, value of claim, time to conclude, costs involved and funding
- Using us would mean that you would have access to the ONLY Law Society approved insurance product (which is only available to Accident Line solicitors) to underwrite the other side's costs if a no win no fee claim fails
- We have an effective complaints procedure
- AND, using this website you can start your claim now !!