Conveyancing - Who Should You Tell?
Who Should You Tell?
The number of people you should tell that you are moving seems to get ever longer. Listed below are all those we can think of, in no particular order - perhaps you can think of more?
- Family, friends colleagues at work
- Insurance companies - car, home, life, other ( you may invalidate your car insurance if you do not tell the insurer)
- Credit card companies
- Utilities - electricity, gas, water
- Local Authority - Revenue department
- Telephone company and mobile networks - divert calls
- Broadband and cable/satellite /TV providers
- Maintenance suppliers - for central heating, burglar alarms or similar
- DVLC - for driving licence and vehicle registration document
- Magazine subscriptions
- Other subscriptions
- Regular deliveries - milk, newspapers, solid fuel, oil, etc.
- The Post Office - divert mail, national, savings, premium bonds, etc
- Television Licence
- AA or RAC
- Clubs or other Associations
- If you own a shotgun or other firearm - Tell the police
- Passport Office (on renewal)
- Premium bonds & Shares or stocks
- Banks & Building Societies
- HP, store cards, catalogues
- Doctor, dentist, optician
- Schools, colleges, university
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Finally, the Inland Revenue